He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

DAY 7 - A WHOLE WEEK LATER AND THINGS ARE A LOT BETTER

Cole arrived at my house today around 1:30 pm. He moved the girls' car seats from my Impala over to his Explorer when he got here and we immediately left for my appointments in Devils Lake. My doctor was running an hour behind!! When I finally got in to see the doc, he gave me a decent bill of health. I cannot bend or reach to far and still doesn't want me pitching hay for a while, but other than that, I'm good and don't need any more follow-ups unless I somehow hurt myself again or the pain returns.

Because the doc was running so late, I missed my physical therapy appointment. The therapist had called over to the clinic looking for me when I was in with the doctor. The nurse told the therapist the doc was running late. I told the nurse to get a hold of their therapist and tell her I would call her Thursday. Things were getting late and the girls were getting very hungry and I didn't want to have to make them wait another 40 minutes until they ate. I will go in on Friday if the therapist really thinks I need to have another session. I personally think I am fine and do not need to see the therapist anymore.

The girls father is going to be picking them up a day early. I guess he doesn't work Friday and will be at the house Thursday evening to pick them up. We will celebrate Easter here when they come back. Cole and I have to run into Devils Lake after Darren picks them up. The Easter Bunny has been slacking at this house. Everything is going to be really "last minute."

Cole is going to be staying until Friday morning to help me out. Tonight, I went to bed and he stayed up with the girls, fed them their bedtime snack, brushed their teeth, and put them to bed for me. It's sooooo nice. I am glad he was able to come down and help me for two days. The girls really like him too so that helps a bunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone