He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, April 06, 2009

Day 5

Around noon, my mom came and picked up the girls for the day. She was supposed to keep them overnight, but things came up at her place and she could only keep them until 6 o'clock. That was okay with me.

My back didn't feel too terrible this morning. In fact, it was a lot better than I was expecting after fencing yesterday evening. My back did well throughout the day. I tried to rest as much as I could since the girls were coming back. I was able to keep up with them and got some light cleaning done around the house. Hopefully, my back will remain in good shape.

Wednesday I go back for my checkup and I also see the therapist again. Cole is coming down from Fargo and he is going to take the girls and I to the doctor's appointment. He is thinking about staying a few days if he can work it out in his schedule. I would be nice to have him here for a few days.

The girls father is supposed to come and pick them up this Friday. It is his weekend to have them. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous! If he does come and get them, I am going to spend a majority of it relaxing and cleaning the house, and I may even try riding if my back is still feeling good. I'm not 100% sure about the riding yet. I don't want to push my luck. However, it's really tough not to ride when the weather gets nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone