He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, March 09, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS!

Yesterday afternoon the girls and I went to do some quick grocery shopping in Rugby because we are supposed to get some icky weather starting this evening through Wednesday. After we got done shopping, I took the girls over to the Pizza Hut for supper.

My mom may take the girls this evening for me and keep them overnight so I can finish up my house, do laundry, and enjoy an evening of peace. I just may to go bed early after everything is taken care of. Daylight savings is really messing with me.

I need to shout out to my sister in Minneapolis. Today is her 36th birthday. I am sure she and her friends have something fun planned for tonight. Getting up for work tomorrow is going to be terrible. Also, a word to the wise, careful how much you consume. The older you get, the longer it takes to recover. I have been learning this myself.

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and got something constructive accomplished. Peace out cub scouts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone