He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, April 03, 2009

DAY 2

My days have been pretty lazy. I sleep, wake up, take my Percocet and Flexeril, and then I sleep again. Every once in a while I will get something small to eat, but most times I don't. I haven't done anything challenging yet. I am fine when I take my meds every six hours, but when I wake up in the morning after 8 hours or more of sleep, my back is in terrible pain.

Cole couldn't work out any free time in his schedule at work to come down and help me with the girls this weekend. So, my mom called her aunt, Faye, in Minot to see if she could help out with the girls. Faye didn't have anything going on so she drove to my mom's house today and is going to spend the weekend at my mom's and watch the girls. Faye is going to bring the girls back to my house on Sunday evening on her way back to Minot. If I am still having pain after Monday, my mom has Tuesday and Wednesday off of work and she can keep the girls those days.

Brandi came over around 7:30 tonight. She is still here. The two of us are camped out in my bed watching movies and chatting. It is nice to have a little company. I just hope that she doesn't get offended when my meds kick in and I pass out.

Tomorrow I am going to trying going over to my mom's house to visit Faye and the girls for a little bit. It all just depends on how my back is feeling.

1 Comments:

  • At April 4, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Blogger April said…

    Oh Man, I'm sorry that you're in such pain! Hopefully you'll start feeling better very soon! I can't believe Darren didn't take the girls again. He really doesn't get it does he? But He's never really had to be responsible for them anyway because you've always been their primary care giver, He's so lucky, and he doesn't even know it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone