He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

NO TITLE

The girls and I have enjoyed our time with Eris. They have spent a lot of time playing and watching movies. Yesterday evening I was able to catch a little break. My mom watched the girls and put them to bed while I was at a city council meeting. Rainy and Jason should be out here on Thursday evening to pick her up. I am thinking of getting a hold of my girls' daddy to see if he would care to have them this weekend so I can catch a little break. It would be nice to sit in a quiet house and relax for a couple of days after this past week.

I still have to get my car into the mechanic shop to be worked on. I think I am going to try calling Cenex here in York to see if they can work on the car for me. That way I do not have to take it all the way to Leeds and hopefully they can get it done in a day. I also won't have to worry about needing a vehicle, since they are right in town, they may be able to come over and just pick it up. That would be perfect.

They hay search is still on. I am sure we will find some eventually. I have been a little worried about not finding hay since I heard that people have been selling their livestock because they don't have enough hay to feed them. However, I am a very optimistic person (sometimes too optimistic for my own good) and I am sure something will come along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone