He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, November 17, 2005

CLEANING

I was staring at my blog just listening to the new music video that add and I noticed that I totally snubbed KSoFM on my "Blogs I Read" list. I didn't mean to do that at all. I swear I thought it was there. If anyone else noticed, yeah, I like the guy and I didn't mean not to list him. I will have to work on that and try to remember how to do it again.

Today went by fast. I got some super cleaning done in my house. Now if I can just get all the junk out of the back room and get all of Cassie's toys back there so they are not in my living room any more I should be good to go until the baby gets here. I would rather have all the toys in the far back room where no one goes cause if it's a real mess it's no big deal cause nobody goes back there anyway when we have company over and to hide it all I have to do is shut the door. I wish all of life's problems were as easy as closing a door!!

Tomorrow I have to run to my mom's house cause I forgot my box of baby wipes there. I had to open a new package at home and put them in a tuperware container so they wouldn't dry out. I also have to go to the store and get some milk. Cassie and I have been flying through milk lately.

My mom called and said that all her buns sold out right away and by 9 am there weren't many cookie trays left either so when she got home she started making MORE buns to take tomorrow and she was going to throw together another 20 cookie trays. By the way it sounds, she isn't going to come home with much if she comes home with anything at all.

5 Comments:

  • At November 18, 2005 at 8:16 AM, Blogger KSoFM said…

    yYu're way too critical of yourself. Give yourself a break Janelle. Not putting me on your 'Blogs I Read' list is certainly not offensive. It's not like you spread a disinformation campaign about me liking wrestling.

    oh, wait a minute..

     
  • At November 18, 2005 at 10:54 AM, Blogger Janelle said…

    HEY! Wait just one minute!! I am sorry about that and I did apologize, I had the courtesy to give the apology on my blog so that God and everyone could read it and not just a cheap one written on your blog hoping that not a lot of people would see it. I admitted that I was wrong. What do you want me to do...give you an apology written in blood?!?!

     
  • At November 18, 2005 at 12:21 PM, Blogger KSoFM said…

    true true. i was just teasing anyway. what kind of cookies are you and your mom making? the whole house must smell of baked goodness

     
  • At November 18, 2005 at 1:01 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    I know you were teasing. I just had to crab about something cause everyone is giving you crab about the Giants losing to the Vikings that I had put my two cents in :)

    If my mom has any left, I will take some pics of them. There are too many to try to describe and looking at them is better than any description any day. I could mail you and the missus some before the Christmas Holiday but I am not responsible for any cookies broken in the mail.

    Did I just say people were giving you crabs??? Oops, that is definately not what I wanted to say, I wanted to say "giving you crap".

     
  • At November 18, 2005 at 1:31 PM, Blogger KSoFM said…

    That's a great offer, but we'll be in nyc for xmas through the new year, and who knows where after that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone