He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

TODAY

Today I ran some more baked stuff to the hospital for my mom so that she didn't have a whole bunch of stuff to take with her in the morning to work. The sale begins tomorrow at 6:30 am and goes until 8 pm. The sale also goes on Friday but I can't remember how long. While I was there dropping off my mom's stuff, I took a peak at the stuff that the staff had already set out for tomorrow. There was a lot of baked stuff but nothing that looked as good at my moms. There was a pumpkin bread with cream cheese filling roll that looked really yummy that I might have to have my mom pick up so we can try. Someone also had a fleece baby blanket that was white and covered in pastel ABC's that I would like to have for the baby. There was also this really nice car seat cover that had trains on it and if I knew we were having a boy I would have my mom pick it up, but we don't know what we are having so I don't want to buy it if we have a girl. Darren's grandfather worked for the railroad and so did my grandfather and uncle so I thought if we had a boy we would go with a train theme and that car seat cover would have been perfect...we will have to see. Maybe if we do have a boy, my mom can talk to the lady that makes them and have another made for us.

I also ran by Ramsey 1 Hour Photo to see April for a quick moment. It thought that was the least that I could do since I scared the hell out of her when she was going on her lunch break yesterday. Yesterday I was driving by her place of work and I honked the horn as she was coming out the door and I saw her jump and mouth the words "OH MY GOD!" then she recognized me and started to wave.

After seeing April I ran to Leevers and bought some cheese balls for my mom. She is supposed to take a cheese ball to work tomorrow for something but with all the baking she didn't have time to make one so she sent me with some cash to pick them up.

I am really tired and my butt is dragging. I hope that Cassie really sleeps in tomorrow because I am just burnt out lately. I hope to get some house cleaning done early tomorrow and then just waste the day watching movies and doing stuff with Cassie.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone