He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, November 10, 2005

AN AVERAGE DAY

Today we got a great surprise. Darren stopped by the house at around 10:30. He was covering a route for Reed because Reed is still in Minot and it just happened that the route Darren was on took him right by our house to some folks up by Hurricane Lake which is just north of York. Darren didn't stay longer than about 10 minutes cause he had to go, but it was still great to see him. The route took him all the way up to Rolla and Belcourt and he is spending the night in the hotel at Rolla and is going to get together with my brother when he got done with the route.

Then in the afternoon Cassidy and I went to my parents and, with my dad's help, moved the horses back here to York and got Tango over to Bob's barn. It was a little weird cause we took Tango to Bob's before we brought the other two home and the other two horses don't even miss him, they weren't neighing or looking for him. They just checked out their surroundings and started to eat the good grass left in the pasture.

Cassidy and I went back to Leeds with my dad and we stayed until my mom got home and we talked to her for about an hour and a half and as we were leaving their house, Brandi and her son Carson were coming out of Leeds and stopped us so the four of us went to the restaurant in Leeds. Then after supper Cassidy and I went to Brandi's house so the kids could play with playdough (thanks for giving Cassidy some playdough to take home!!) and then we had to come back because the Schwan man was coming and Cassidy didn't have much of a nap and was getting tired so I had to get her in bed early.

Tomorrow I have another doctors appointment...man, January 13th is coming up fast!!...and I might be going into town with Brandi and Carson which will be fun. I hope the appointment goes well.

I have also started my Christmas cards, really early I know, but if I don't start them now and get them in the mail by December 1st I will be too busy to get them out at all. So that means Darren, Cassidy, and I have to get our butts to Aprils place and take a family pic really soon cause I will need those to be put into the cards. For some reason the older relatives get really mad when there isn't a picture with their cards and letters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone