He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, November 12, 2005

DOCTOR, SNOW OUTFIT, AND COOKIES

My doctor appointment went well. I am 28 weeks. I totally can't believe that I only have 12 more weeks and I am done with the whole pregnancy bit. It's going to be really nice since I have started to get into that really fat and uncomfortable stage.

I start seeing my doctor twice a month in December. I have appointments on the 5th and 20th. I also go in this coming Tuesday and I have an eye appointment before the doctor appointment and I am really glad that my mom is off of work until Thursday so she can watch Cassidy for a few hours for me.

The other day when I was in DL, I got a cute little 4 in 1 jacket for Cassie along with some ski bibs, boots, and gloves (she already has a hat but I am going to have to find a scarf) and I couldn't have picked them up any sooner since we are getting snow today. I hope it doesn't last, but oh well if it does, it is the middle of November. One thing I haven't done is cut the tags off of everything because I remember the trouble Karissa had with Isabella's outfit, "she didn't fit" into her carseat with the outfit on so I want to make sure Cassie can ride in her carseat before I remove any tags...with the exception of her gloves and boots.

I have found a girls name that I like. I am going to run it by Darren when he gets home tonight. I am hoping he likes it cause if he does, then I can stop looking and I am getting tired of looking at baby names.

My mom and I started putting together her cookie trays for the bake sale this weekend. My mom wants to do 200 trays, each tray has 2 and 1/2 doz cookies, and I got 61 together today. So I went through 1,830 cookies and it takes 6,000 for all 200 cookie trays. I'm not even going to want to see another cookie until next year after getting ready for this bake sale. Plus, on Tuesday my mom is going to start making home made buns, wheat and white, and she makes any dozens of those too. I don't know how she can do it all. I like to make stuff, but I don't like it that much.

Sunday I am just hoping for a lazy day at home with the husband and Cassie. If Cassie wants to go walk in the snow, I think I will have her dad take her outside if he can get her into her bibs and new jacket.

2 Comments:

  • At November 13, 2005 at 2:29 AM, Blogger April said…

    Hey, have you had a baby shower yet!?!! If not, well either your mom, or me will just have to get that ball rolling!!

    What is the name you've picked out?!

    You don't know if it is a girl for sure yet have you?!

    Oh I'm just so excited for you!

     
  • At November 13, 2005 at 1:54 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    We don't know the sex of the baby. That's why I want to wait until after the baby is born to have a shower. Besides, Darren didn't like my name choice for a girl so I am still looking but we have the boy name picked out.

    There is a baby shower planned for my aunt in Manvel on Dec. 3rd, our babies are due around the same time so it's going to be neat seeing who has their baby first.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone