He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, November 13, 2005

A POST FOR THE GUYS

This is actually a post for the guys that read my blog, so I guess it's really for Doug and KSoFM.

If you got mad because Karissa/Mrs. KSoFM bought a box of sundae cups and some pushups for the little one, would you go out and buy a holiday ice cream tin and then an Andes mint ice cream pie for yourself?

If Karissa/Mrs. KSoFM was working on potty-training and they realized at the same time the little one was ready for a toddler bed, would you tell her not to worry about the toddler bed (even though there is another baby on the way and you don't want another crib in the house) and just stick with the potty-training so that you don't have to buy diapers for both kids and refuse to fix a broken toilet? And tell her all these things on how she should do it and then not help?

Would you demand Karissa/Mrs. KSoFM that you put up your second child for adoption because they obviously can't take care of the one that they have just because they accidentally may have dropped the little one while trying to get cloths on them while she/he is jumping around and kicking?

Yeah, my day was terrible and that wasn't even a quarter of it.

4 Comments:

  • At November 13, 2005 at 10:18 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    Wow. Sounds like someone is a little immature. Ok, so maybe I shouldn't be insulting your husband (I'm assumming that's who you are really talking about), but it just sounds like he is acting like he's 12.

    And as far as the dropping kids thing goes. Don't feel bad. You aren't the first mother in the world to drop your kid. I accidentally push Isabella over when she's walking almost everyday. Well, ok so I'm purposely pushing her, but I don't always realize how hard I'm pushing her so she tends to fall over most of the time. At least she laughs about it so I don't have to cry because I feel bad. :)

    Really though, I think you should give him a good kick in the ass. Or maybe leave him home alone with Cassidy for a week, have him do all the house work, grocery shopping, regualr shopping, appointments, and on top of that make him be pregnant. So maybe that's not possible, but have you told him how overwhelmed you are with everything? That maybe you need some help with things since he's not home very much? I wish I could give you some advice that you could actually use and would for sure work, but I guess I can't think of anything. I just hope you guys are able to get it all figured out and you are able to get a break soon.

    Oh yeah, how do you potty train with a broken toilet?

     
  • At November 13, 2005 at 10:41 PM, Blogger April said…

    I'm sorry you had a shitty day! I'm pretty damn sure, however, that Darren TOTALLY did NOT mean the whole adoption thing. I'm thinking that was prolly said out of anger. (for those of you who don't know Darren, he really isn't an ass all the time) but sounds like you two need to hug and kiss and cuddle.. and talk.... seriously talk....

    As for dropping Cassie, it couldn't have been too far off the ground right? She is okay, and toddlers are REALLY durable, so I'm sure she (and Darren) will forget about it tomorrow.

    I hope tomorrow is better for you :)

     
  • At November 14, 2005 at 12:01 PM, Blogger KSoFM said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At November 14, 2005 at 12:02 PM, Blogger KSoFM said…

    I'm sorry Janelle. You shouldn't have to deal with that. it took me being alone with Bambino while Mrs. KSoFM was away on business to truly appreciate how difficult and emotionally draining it is to raise a child.

    I'm very sorry to hear how things are going for you today. As i've commented on your blog before, all i see in you is a loving, caring conscientious mother.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone