He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

YOU'RE IT

I have been tagged by Brandi to do this, I'm still trying to do Karissa's but that takes much deeper thought, so I tag April and Karissa.

Three Favorite Colors:
1. Blue
2. Red
3. Black

Three Truths About You:
1. I like being a mother
2. I can be lazy
3. I try not to get into confrontations with people

Three Things You Want Really Badly:
1. To not be in debt
2. I want to own a newer home
3. I want time to enjoy my horses like I used to

Three Things That Scare You:
1. To think God and heaven don't exist
2. If anything bad even happened to Cassie
3. Knowing that someday my parents will die

Three Everyday Essentials:
1. Rolaids
2. Coffee
3. Toilet paper

Three Favorite Songs at the Moment:
1. Cecelia by Simon and Garfunkel
2. Miss Me Baby by Chris Cagle
3. Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me by Keith Urban

Three Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. Honesty
2. Respect
3. Love

Three Places You Would Love to Visit:
1. Australia
2. The Netherlands
3. A Caribbean beach somewhere

3 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
1. It takes me forever to get ready to go somewhere
2. I like to wear makeup
3. I am addicted to shopping

3 People You Talked to Last:
1. My mom
2. My dad
3. A lady that I used to live next door to in a trailer park in Devils Lake

3 Regrets:
1. Not finishing college
2. Every time I was dishonest with my parents when I was younger
3. Not being a good friend

Three Things You Want to do in the Next Few Years:
1. Take a vacation somewhere
2. See all of my debts paid off or at least a significant decrease in the amount owed
3. Have the trailer house and the truck paid off and maybe look at buying a new home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone