He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, November 13, 2005

EDDIE GUERRERO

I just heard on the news that WWF Wrestler Eddie Guerrero passed away this morning in a hotel room in Minneapolis. No cause of death yet had been determined. I don't know much about the guy other than he leaves behind a wife and two daughters. KSoFM may post more about him.

3 Comments:

  • At November 14, 2005 at 11:55 AM, Blogger KSoFM said…

    no chance. I hate wrestling. i don't think i've ever seen a single match/show, whatever they call it. it's right up there with nascar in my book. that book is called, "What KSoFM Thinks Sucks"

    wrestling. i thought you knew me Janelle!! i feel like a stranger.
    baseball, boxing, football, basketball, yes. guys in make-up and tights, no.

     
  • At November 14, 2005 at 1:02 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    I used to be obsessed with the WWF. My favorite was the British Bulldog. I still have a WWF magazine from way back then with the British Bulldog on the cover. The Undertaker scared the shit out of me though. Every single time he put someone in his coffin at the end of a match I had to turn the channel because I thought for sure that person was going to die. Too bad I can't stand wrestling anymore....

     
  • At November 14, 2005 at 7:11 PM, Blogger April said…

    yeah, I didn't think KSoFM liked wrestling... I was confused there for a minute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone