He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A VERY LATE NIGHT

My apology to KSoFM. Should have had the common sense to know that he didn't care for the WWF wrestling style when nothing was on his blog that evening about something that happened in the early morning of the same day. If it was a sport that he cared about, he would have been right on top if it as usual (and that's why I like his site :) ), plus he has NEVER posted anything remotely close to WWF on his blog. I'm sorry. I just assumed and that was wrong.

Today I have been helping my mom all day get her baking together. We have busted our butts, it's 2:30 in the morning, Cassie has been sleeping since 10 and we are still going at it. I am dead tired and hope that we and stop sometime soon cause I have to go into town tomorrow for an eye and doctor appointments. Since my first appointment is at 1 and we are supposed to get more bad weather (and I have a little shopping to do) I need to get to town early and be home before the bad weather hits...which is supposed to start around 4 pm.

Cassie was also jumping on my mom's couch. This doesn't bother us cause she does it all the time, but she was coming down from the couch and I don't know if she caught her foot on something or if she slipped but she fell face first into my mom's coffee table and banged the bottom of her chin on it. Cassie's chin turned black almost immediately and she had a pretty good scrap under her chin that only bled a little bit. I felt so bad but she will heal and in 5 minutes she forgot about the whole thing.

I better get back to the cookie trays if I want to get to sleep anytime soon.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone