He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, November 11, 2005

GOT A LOT OF RUNNIN' TO DO

I need to get my butt in gear cause I have to take a shower and then get Cassie ready and take her to daycare so tha I can get to the doctors office by 4. I should also clean my house a bit before I leave too but I don't know if that's going to happen or not.

After my doc appointment I was thinking of running by April and Kevin's place but when I go there they are never home...wait, they were home ONCE. I don't know where they go cause there isn't anything to do in DL. I suppose they go to one of their parents place or something. I always go and visit my parents when I am bored. I also have to stop at the grocery store and cash my WIC check and pick up a few items while I am there too.

I don't know if I should start buying stuff for Thanksgiving or not because Darren hasn't said what we are doing yet. I would really like to cook something here at our house cause we always go up to Willow City every year. We would probably do Thanksgiving at my parents house this year but they are going to Minneapolis this year and we can't go since Darren only has the one day off. We will have to see.

I have been thinking about running by the cemetary again on my way to Devils Lake. The cemetary is only like 3 minutes off of HWY 2 and you drive right passed it going to town anyway. April will have to let me know when she wants to go because I can show her the way when she's ready. I'm not sure if I am going to stop if I go with Brandi and Carson, I don't know if Brandi will want to stop and she didn't really know Tanya all that well.

Well I better run and get some crap done before I jump in the shower. And, no Mr. Toast, there will be no HNF pics from the shower. Sorry.
 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone