He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, November 18, 2005

CASSIE'S NOW IN A TODDLER BED

I finally got Cassie's toddler bed in her room. My only problem now is that no matter where I put the bed, the bed goes across and outlet and I am worried that Cassie may play with them during the night while she's in bed. There are outlets on all four walls and the outlets are right in the middle of the wall so no matter where I put the bed, there is an outlet in the way.

If I could place just the headboard against the wall I wouldn't have a problem but since Cassie has to adjust from crib to bed, I want to make sure the bed is against a wall to help keep her in the bed and she can only roll off one side.

I called my mom at work and she is going to pick up some of those outlet safety caps and I am going to try those. I just hope that Cassie can't pull them out by herself. If she does, then I am at a TOTAL loss of what to do next.

I am also paranoid about the middle of night. I am worried that she will get out of bed and run around and I won't hear her until she gets hurt or something. I hope that she adjusts quickly and I don't have many problems with her getting out of bed.

Well, Cassie is tired and getting ready for a nap. I am going to grab a few books, maybe many, and take her to her room and sit next to her bed and read to her cause reading always helps relaxes her before bedtime. I know that when she falls asleep I am going to check on her 100 times to make sure nothing happends. Good thing about a toddler bed is that they are only about 6 inches from the ground.

1 Comments:

  • At November 18, 2005 at 10:39 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    woo hoo for a toddler bed. i would be worried too about her getting out of bed at night, so that sucks.

    as for the outlet covers being pulled off i wouldn't worry too much about it. we have them in our outlets and even i can't get them off half the time. you practically need to wedge something in there to pry them off. if cassie can get it off by herself then you should send her over to my house to help me out. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone