He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, November 20, 2005

BUSY WEEKEND

My weekend has been busy. Saturday Darren, Cassidy, and I ran into Devils Lake to do some shopping and get a few odds and ends taken care of. Then on the way home, we stopped in Leeds and rented 4 videos (National Treasure, Meet the Fockers, Taxi, and Hostage) which were all really good shows. We got through National Treasure and meet the Fockers but Cassie was having a rough night and fell out of bed a few times and the last time it took her a little bit to get back to sleep so I didn't get out of Cassie's room until 2:30 am and I couldn't stay awake to watch anything else.

Cassie didn't get up again until 8 am which is really close to the normal time she wakes in the morning. I haven't had any problems with her getting out of bed at night and running around the house. She stays in her nursery and calls for me if there is a problem. She also stays in bed in the morning and she will call out,"Mommy" until I come in her room, then she will ask if she can get out of bed which is really cool.

Sunday we watched Taxi after breakfast and Cassie played with her toys in the living room for a while and then when Cassie went down for her nap Darren and I watched Hostage (which is a really kick ass film) and after Cassie woke up, we all left for Harvey. Darren had Cassie and I follow him to Harvey so that we could go out and eat supper with his roommate. I guess Darren wanted him to meet the family. Cassie and I didn't stay long, we ate, then went to the place that Darren and his roommate share, and then came home. We didn't get in until a quarter to 10 tonight. Cassie fell asleep on the way home and stayed sleeping when I put her in bed. She has only fallen out of bed once since I layed her down. Normally she falls about of bed about twice a night but she pretty much stays sleeping and I just go into her room, pick her up, and put her back in bed and then I lay down unless she wakes up while I am putting her back in bed.

Well, because I am so drained from this weekend. I really need to get some form of sleep before, or if, Cassie falls out of bed again cause I don't know how long it will keep me up when it happends. Night Y'all.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone