He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, February 26, 2009

RAMBLING

Oh for goodness sakes! I am really starting to get tired of all the snow this winter. Last night the wind picked up and snow started falling and blowing like crazy. It snowed and the wind blew all through the night and I woke up this morning to the same crappy weather. I am glad the girls and I are all settled and we don't have to go anywhere. I like what Al Gore is trying to do for the environment, but I am starting to think his "stop global warming" thing is nothing but crap. I could go for some global warming right now. However; I am sure I will be saying the same thing this summer when it is 90 degrees in the shade with 80 % humidity.

The first evening with Eris went well. The girls played, watched movies, and shared toys without any fighting. Bedtime went better than I thought it was going to. After watching the first half hour of American Idol I made popcorn for a snack before bed, then they brushed their teeth and went to bed with little fussing. There was some talking and giggling so I had to go back to their bedroom a few times. I think they were all crashed by 8:30. It was nice they all fell asleep so well. It gave me some down time to watch some TV and read before I went to bed myself.

Sorry the posts have been boring lately. Not a lot has been going on that has been worth mentioning (or anything that I want to mention for that matter). Just keep reading. I am sure something exciting will happen eventually. Weird stuff always seems to happen to me at odd moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone