He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, November 21, 2005

CASSIE AND A CHRISTMAS TREE

Lastnight was the first night since Cassidy started sleeping in her toddler bed that I got a full night sleep...and I loved it. I heard her fall out of bed once before I went to bed so I tucked her back in and then I went to bed. I got up around 2:30 to use the bathroom and figured I should check on her since I was up. When I went into her room, she was on the floor sleeping in the fetal position right next to her bed. That just proved to me that it really doesn't hurt her when she falls out of bed. Either that or she is just getting used to it and it doesn't wake her up anymore.

In the morning I woke up to her squealing in her room. She was playing with something but I don't know what yet. I decided to lay in bed jsut to see what she would do. Not a minute later and I heard her go through the kitchen and she was heading to my bedroom. I pretended like I was still a sleep and she came to the edge of my bed and whispered "mommy". I didn't say anything and then all of a sudden Cassie shouted "WAKE UP! IT'S MORNING!" I had to laugh. So now when she wakes up she will probably come to my room just to make sure that she isn't in the house alone.

This afternoon I went to my mom's house to wash cloths and while I was there I started to put the lights on her Christmas tree but I have to admit that I didn't get far at all. My glasses came in at the eye clinic in Devils Lake so in the morning I am going to go into town and pick them up so on the way home I am going to stop at my mom's and finish putting the lights on her tree. When it's finished I will have to take a pic of her tree because she has one of the most beautiful Christmas trees once it's all together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone