He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, May 22, 2005

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH JOSIE'S BLOG

For the last 3 days I have been trying to read Josie's blog but when I get to her blog it's just one big white page with absolutely nothing on it. Is anyone else having problems or am I the only one??

1 Comments:

  • At May 22, 2005 at 11:05 AM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    I can't get her blog either. I've tried from Doug and my computer, and also have tried while I've been at my mom's this weekend. I think it's been abducted by alien's.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone