He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

SHORT DAY AT WORK

I got to work at 8. I did my FedEx and finished up my little baggies for sample kits. I can't put any kits together though until they run some 5 Cheese raviolis at the plant. Since I was totally finished with all my stuff, I asked the Day Super if there was anything she needed extra help with. One of the guys had to leave around 11am today for a dentist appointment so she was a little short handed. I sat on the line and relieved people for breaks but shortly after I got on the line, the Super shut the line down because they had to wait for more dough and she said since they were waiting I didn't need to help them because everyone would be looking for something to do until the line started again. I punched out around 12:30. I ordered lunch to go at the restaurant for Darren and I, then I picked up Cassie and came home. Cassie fell asleep in the car because it was close to nap time when I picked her up. I got her right into her crib when I got home and Darren and I watched TV as we ate our bacon cheese burgers and fries. Cassie slept for 2 hours and Darren is getting ready for work now. When he leaves I may to go my mom's house and hang out for a little bit and then come home. It's sprinkling outside right now too and we have a 70% chance of thundershowers and I don't know if I really want to go anywhere if it's supposed to storm cause then I will just end up coming home in it...but we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone