He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

WHAT TO DO

It had been a week since I talked to the nurse from Minot about starting my Glucophage, the nurse said that she would call me back Monday but never did so I called Minot today. The nurse spoke with Dr. Billings and he said that to definitely start the Glucophage right away. I called my mom and she was just getting off work so she was going to run to the clinic pharmacy in DL and pick up the prescription for me. There are some nasty side effects to the Glucophage that I hope I don't' get but we will have to see how it goes. I still want to check with my doctor and see if there is anything besides ibuprophen that I can take for pain because the ibuprophen doesn't work all the time but it does bring the pain down to a level where it is tolerable, thank God. Tonight Cassie will be at Nana's again and I hope that I get done with work in time to see American Idol (I hope Bo Bice wins!) and hang out with my mom for a bit before I have to get home. Cassie's Day Care provider said that she will have a full-time opening for Cassie in June, which is next month. I talked to Darren about it and he hasn't said much. I am trying to figure out if working full-time will be worth it or not because then that's more money I will end up giving to Day Care and I just might save money and have more money in my pocket if I stay at part-time at the plant. Also, I don't want to go full-time and then move to Harvey a few months after doing that. It would kind of be unfair to my employer and Donna has someone who will take the full-time position in Day Care if I don't and she could loose that person (and maybe Cassie) if I go full-time and then quit right away. So I don't know what to do, I am really undecided. I would like to go full time because maybe I would make a little more than I am now, but is $20 actually worth it?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone