He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, May 22, 2005

NOT AN EAR INFECTION

I took Cassie up to Cando and it turns out that her ears are clean. Her tube in the right ear actually has come out, it just hasn't fallen out yet. Jeana said that it's in a ball of wax inside the ear and it will come out with the wax. I think that is cool because I want to clean it up when it falls out and save it (the tube, not the wax) and show it to Cassie when she gets older. Mom was thinking that maybe she just needs a bonnet or a little hat to keep the wind out of her ears and maybe it's just the wind that is bothering her. I still have her bonnet from last year and I am going to have to check and see if it fits, she actually looks very cute when she is wearing it. If it's too small, my mom said that we will have to look for another one. I am just hoping that when both tubes fall out, we don't have a problem with ear infections again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone