He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, May 23, 2005

ALMOST A PRETTY NORMAL SUNDAY

Today I went to my mom's to wash cloths. When we got to my mom's Cassie saw the horses and she wanted to go pet them. I let her out of the car and he ran to the fence and was trying to crawl through the wire by the time I caught up to her. I helped her over the fence and I held her while she pet the "ponies". My mare was relaxing next to us and was starting to fall asleep so I put Cassie on my mare. She really liked it. She played with the horses mane and even scratched the horses back...which the horse really LOVED!! After a little bit Cassie asked to get down so we went inside to have a juice box. I laid Cassie down for a nap shortly after that and then Darren came over and helped my mom mow grass. Then Darren took my dad's Goldwing out for a ride. He really likes riding motorcycle and hopefully he can get a good one of his own someday. My mom and I went up to Rolla to see my brother. Mom had some food to drop off for him and I wanted to see him since it had been a while. We went out to eat at the Chicken Hut in Rolla and while we were, there my cousin Sherry, her two girls, her fiance, and the fiance's mother came into the restaurant. We talked to them for a while and then we picked up ice cream and the Dairy Queen and then came home. Tomorrow I have to run into town and renew my drivers license. I hope I don't have to retake any of the test or anything but I didn't know it, but my license expired in February. Then I also have to call the vet because I need to have Tango gelded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone