He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, March 21, 2005

A TURN FOR THE WORSE

This morning Cassie was doing so well. She even at most of her breakfast....but that was pretty much she ate and she hasn't been eating anything all weekend since she's been sick but she was drinking a lot all day so I wasn't too concerned because at least she was getting fluids. So my mom came to my house to watch Cassie so that I could get some time in because we need the money. My mom called me at work tonight at a quarter to ten and said that Cassie was throwing up again and that she had already thrown up twice. My mom had a phenegren sopository in her fridge and she said we had to give it to Cassie to stop her vomiting. My mom is concerned that she may be dehydrated because of all the fluid loss at least she should keep her fluids down tonight with the sopository and that I MUST get her into the clinic to see Dr Petty. I and my mom are worried that she may be admitted into the hospital for an IV if we don't get this under control. I am so worried, if she is admitted I am going to bawl. It's going to break my heart to see her like that. I am going to call the clinic right away tomorrow morning at 8am and let them know that we are coming. I hope all goes well.

1 Comments:

  • At March 21, 2005 at 11:19 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    Man, I hope Cassie is feeling better soon. I'm glad you have a mom who knows that you should get her to a hospital. I can't imagine what it would be like to see your baby in the hospital, but at least it would hopefully just be dehydration that she's in for. That's something, as far as I know, that she can recover from quickly. I wish you lots of luck, and can't wait for your little baby to be back to normal. If you bawl when she gets hooked up don't feel bad. I know I would. Isabella and I wish you lots of happiness tomorrow after the hard parts are over.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone