He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

TOO TIRED

I was so damn tired today when I woke up the only thing I got accomplished was getting Cassie breakfast and changing her diaper. Rainy called around 9:30 and said that she was running out to get some Easter stuff out of the shed. After the phone call I thought I should clean up because the house was terrible but Cassie really needed a bath after her CoCo Wheats so we were just ending the bath when Rainy showed up. Rainy stayed for about 2 and a half hours. It was nice to catch up on things that we haven't talked about for a long time. My mom came over at 4 so I could work some extra hours at work. While she was here she washed my dished, straightened up the kitchen a bit and she even cleaned my living room....THANK YOU MOM!!!....it was really nice comeing home to a clean house so I could eat dinner and then get to bed without having to pick anything up before hand. Well, I got two of my blood tests back today. My Dr decided to do 4 different blood tests. They both came back okay and normal so now we just wait for the other 2 which I won't get back until Friday at the soonest. If all the tests are normal, my Dr wants to set up an ultrasound to check everything inside and make sure I'm alright. It's a long and confusing story, I know, but I will try and explain things better when all the tests have come back and I know whats going on.

1 Comments:

  • At March 17, 2005 at 12:01 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    I hope the rest of your tests turn out with nothing wrong. Although I wonder sometimes if its better to find out there is something wrong with you and you can treat it and fix the problem. Hopefully nothing is wrong with you and its all in your head. I know that sounds dumb, but if its all in your head you can fix it by thinking differently. I don't know if any of that made sense, but I hope you start feeling better real soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone