He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, March 14, 2005

I THOUGHT OF APRIL TODAY

I was flipping through the paper and I saw the obituary for April's Grandfather and it made me feel bad. I didn't know it was today and Darren and I talked about sending a card with a memorial but I guess it would be too late. We love Ape and hope that she is doing well today even though I know how hard it must be for all of them. I feel better when I let myself know that Mr. Keck was tired and weak, God noticed this and so God set him free. Now he lives without pain and is in the company of God, the angels, and his relatives of the past. I hope that their family will think of this and it gives them the comfort that they need.

1 Comments:

  • At March 19, 2005 at 5:04 PM, Blogger April said…

    Thank you Janelle, I'm sorry I didn't see this post earlier, I haven't been blogging as much as I usually do! Thanks for thinking of me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone