He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, March 14, 2005

DR APPOINTMENT

I have still been feeling icky since my post a week or so ago and lately I can't breath out of my nose. Darren is terribly sick and he has been trying that new stuff, Zicam, and he thought it was working but doesn't think it's working anymore but he's going to stick it out and try and finish the bottle. I am a wimp so I am going to see my Dr tomorrow and see what it up with me. I have noticed now too that I if I lay down or fall asleep on my stomach, it hurts from about my belly-button to my pelvis. I am hoping that it's not an intestinal infection or anything like that which is making me sick. I don't even know how anyone would get something like that, but everyone knows me and I always think of the worst possible scenario. I am also thinking about picking up a couple of potty chairs at Wal-Mart if I have the time. That way I have one here at my house and my mom has the other one and I can get Cassie started on potty training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone