He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, March 14, 2005

@#!% CAR!!!

I went out to start the car so I could go to my mom's and drop off Cassie so I could go to work. But when I tried to start the car, it just turned over once and she was done. It totally refused to start. I was going to call my mom to pick us up but Darren went outside and jump started the car. When I got out to the car I thought I smelled burning oil but I wasn't sure because the smell was pretty faint so I just jumped in and took off. Darren told me to let it run while I was at my mom's so that the battery would charge. So I did. When I got to my mom's I forgot to grab Cassie's medicine from the counter and I called Darren to have him bring it and drop it off. Darren showed up with the medicine shortly and stayed for a bit then took off for work himself. I didn't stay longer than 5 minutes after Darren and when I walked out into my parents garage I could hear this really loud whining sound. I opened the door to the garage and there was so much smoke that I couldn't even see the headlights of the car and the whine was deafening and I could hear the water from the radiator boiling. I shut off the car really fast and because I didn't have a lot of time I took my mom's Jeep to work. I told Darren about the car and hopefully we can get around to fixing it tomorrow. I was going to fill the radiator with water while I was at my parents but I didn't have any anti-freeze in the trunk of the car and my dad didn't have any either so I had to let the car sit at their place and I brought the Jeep home. I wish I had the money to go out and by myself a really nice Dodge Caravan, that is my dream vehicle since we have a child. But until Ed McMahon comes knocking on my door I am stuck with this. There is a lot more wrong with the car but it's too long to post and I am sure something will happen again so I will inform you piece by piece as the events unfold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone