He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, March 17, 2005

SAT ON THE CHAIR TODAY

When my mom came home today, she had a suprise for us. Two potty-chairs!! One for her house and one for ours. Cassie was really interested in it and even played with it for a bit. I asked her if she wanted to sit on it, she said yes so I put her on. She smiled and tried to play with it. Soon after putting her on it she started tugging at her pants, I aske if she had to potty and she said yes so we went to the bathroom with the chair and I took off her pants and diaper and let her sit on in for a few minutes. She didn't do anything, and I really wasn't expecting her to. Hopefully when we start training it's not going to take too much. I already know that she doesn't like wet pants so I think this is going to go fast.

1 Comments:

  • At March 19, 2005 at 6:20 PM, Blogger April said…

    Congrats! Cassie is growing up soooo fast. I can't wait till Kevin and I move back to DL so we can see you guys more often!

    I need your mailing address by the way. I want to send you Kevin's Graudation announcements. I think I'm gonna make a post about it on my blog, but you can email it to me please...

    aj_obrien1@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone