He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, March 21, 2005

MEDICAL MYSTERY

I haven't been feeling well at all for a few months. I went to my doctor because I haven't gotten my period since Jan 12th. Thinking I might be pregnant I took a home test but it came out negative. I waited a couple of days and then made a doctors appointment because I was still queezy, dizzy, lightheaded, getting hot flashes, and my belly from the bottom of my ribs to my pelvis hurts. I took a pregnancy test at the doctors office and that also came out negative. My doctor told me to wait two weeks and take another test, if that test should come out negative I was to make another appointment. Well two weeks went by, the second home test was negative and I made an appointment. So I went back and they drew blood to do a blood pregnancy screen, anemia/hemoglobin, thyroid, and to check for early menopause because my energy has been low and I am tired all the time. The blood pregnancy came back negative and the rest of the test came back normal. Now on Wednesday I go to Cando and have a pelvic ultrasound done to see what is going on internally because I still haven't gotten my period. There, now you all know what it up and my blogs are confusing. Yes, Karissa, I really did wish there was something wrong with me because then I would know what is wrong and we wouldn't be guessing what it wrong and I can stop taking all these damn tests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone