He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

EASTER PLANS

So my folks decided not to go to Minneapolis for Easter because there is a chance that she will have to work Good Friday. So they are planning on making the trip in May for my fathers birthday and I and my mom will just plan on going sometime later. Besided, I know that Cassie will not sit in her car seat for 7 hours and if we make a bunch of stops it's going to take us for ever-and-a-day to get there. Darren and I are planning on going up to Willow City and spending Easter with his parents, after all, last year we spent the entire Easter holiday with my parents. We are married and have a child so we have to try and make all Holidays fair for the Grandparents....which can be challenging sometimes but we have been able to make it work so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone