He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, March 14, 2005

WEEKEND

Darren didn't make it up to Willow last weekend so he went on Saturday early afternoon with his cousin Jeff from Rugby. While he was gone I went over to my mom's house to wash cloths. Lately I have been finding it a little easier to wash cloths on Saturday instead of Sunday because Saturday is normally when Darren is gone. That evening we rented movies. The first one, Napoleon Dynamite, really stunk. I thought it would have been a little funny but it wasn't. The second, Duplex, was a lot better...but then after the first anything would have been better. I still want to see Without A Paddle. I hear that one is really good. We sold our old entertainment center in the back room to a guy in Leeds for $100. Darren bought it shortly after I got mine and then not too long after that we moved in together so it hasn't even been used. It's taking up a lot of space in that back room and it will be nice to have it gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone