He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I STAND CORRECTED

Okay, I have to correct myself. In one of my past blogs, I told everyone that Rainy was naming her baby Aries. My mom talked to Jason, and Jason said that the name is Eeris. It's like iris but with an E sound in the beginning instead of an I. I still think that it's a really cool name. My mom also told me that Jason said that Rainy's C-section is going to be in April......next month already!! I didn't realize that she was that far along, but I have been busy getting my own life together I have put a lot of things on hold.

6 Comments:

  • At March 10, 2005 at 1:02 AM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    I'm not much for the name...I like Aries better. Maybe I shouldn't talk because Doug and I were going to name our baby Ambrose if it was a boy. :)

     
  • At March 10, 2005 at 10:11 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Thank God you had a girl

     
  • At March 14, 2005 at 11:48 AM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    I know, I know. Hardly anyone likes the name except for Doug and me. If we, for some reson, have another baby in the future and its a boy we probably will still name him Ambrose.

     
  • At March 16, 2005 at 7:42 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    Ok I like that name. Iris sounds like an old woman, but I like Eris and how its pronounced. It took me a couple seconds to figure out what you meant. I thought you pronounced the name just like Paris, but you didn't spell it with a P so I was extrememly confused. I get it now. By the way, do you have a blog? I tried to look at it, but couldn't get to it for some reason.

     
  • At March 19, 2005 at 11:14 PM, Blogger April said…

    I like the name Eris. Different, yet simple and pretty. I'm surprised you aren't naming her Sabine, You've had that name picked out forever for a baby girl. At least I think that was the name if I remember correctly.

     
  • At March 19, 2005 at 11:36 PM, Blogger April said…

    By the way, Rainy, if you want your blog to work (or did you just get it to comment?) Go to your blogger.com dashboard click on "Change settings" click on "settings" and "basic" then scroll down to the bottom and "SAVE CHANGES" Then it will tell you to "republish"

    Hope that works for ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone