He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

SICK AGAIN

So last night when my mom came to my house to babysit Cassie started coughing when Grandma came through the door. Cassie has been coughing for a few days and I just thought it was something viral and I was going to let it run it's course. However, Grandma thought it sounded worse and didn't think it was just and ordinary cough. Since Grandma is a RN she has seen quite a bit more than most Grandmas so I called Cando and Dr Petty was working the walk-in clinic so Grandma and I ran Cassie up to Cando. Turns out that she has a bronchiolar infection and Dr Petty said that if I would have let it go any longer that it would have gotten much worse....probably pneumonia. Now Cassie is on amoxicillan and a nasty cough syrup. I am just glad that my mom came over and said something otherwise I would have let it go on. I called my babysitter this morning, Dr Petty didn't say wether or not she could go to day care, and I asked the sitter if she still wanted Cassie today. She said that she prefer Cassie be on meds for 24 hrs before bringing her so today I am staying home with Cassie. On the bright side, Cassie is feeling better today then she did lastnight. Today she ate her breakfast really good, she is playing, she sounds a little funny from her red throat but she hasn't coughed since she's gotten up....and it totally flew my mind that Cassie was 17 months on the day yesterday!!! How time flies. It doesn't feel like my little girl should be a year and a half already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone