He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, March 05, 2005

IT'S SATURDAY AND I WASHED CLOTHS

I decided to make pancakes today when Cassie and I got up. Cassie really enjoyed them, she liked them so much that she helped herself to 3 of them and ate it all except about a quarter of the third pancake. When Darren got up he decided to go to Willow City and look for deer sheds in some of the shelter belts around his familys farm. Since he decided to go to Willow, I thought it would be a perfect day to wash cloths instead of tomorrow, that way tomorrow we can spend the day together. I went to moms and started cloths and Darren called and said that it got a little late on him so he got to Rugby and visited with his cousin for a bit and then decided to come back home. I felt bad because if I knew he was coming back home I would have stayed home and made dinner but instead I ate at my moms place. Darren met me at my moms and when cloths were finished and we were leaving he decided to run into town and visit some friends. I just hope that he isn't out too late because I am still planning on going to church at 10:30. I still haven't gotten to my back bedroom in the house where we have all our junk. When we moved we put everything back there and were going to sort it out when we put the house together but we never did. Now I want to go through everything and either keep what I need, sell it, or throw it. Besides, it will be nice to have an extra bedroom in case someone comes to stay and if anything else I can turn it into a play room for Cassie and I can get all her toys out of the living room so when we have guests they won't see the mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone