He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

GETTING READY FOR EASTER

I can't believe that Easter is this weekend! I was totally confused at first because I kept thinking to myself "isn't Easter always in April" but I forgot that this year is one of the very few years that Easter lands in March. So after the doctors visit we ran to Dairy Queen in Devils Lake and I got something to eat and I gave Cassie toast, thanks to the wonderful bland diet, and then I ran to Wal-Mart because I needed stuff. While we were in Wal-Mart I got an Easter basket, pastel grass, some plastic eggs, and the candy to fill the eggs up with. I am really excited for Easter, it's going to be fun watching Cassie find her hidden eggs and then open them up for the "surprise" inside. When I get her basket together, I will have to take pics and show everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone