He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

CLINIC VISIT

Cassie saw Dr Petty today at 10:45. Cassie was feeling pretty well today and she slept all night after my mom left. The doctor said that since she hadn't thrown up in 12 hours he wasn't worried about the vomiting and we just had to let things run it's course. He suggested liquid imodium for the diarrhea. I have been using it and she hasn't had as many messy pants but it's still thin. She is eating, we have been keeping her on a pretty bland diet, hopefully she will do good and she can start eating normal stuff soon. I have my pelvic ultrasound tomorrow. My sister was thinking that maybe I developed endometriosis because that will stop menstruation. I asked my mom about it and she said that is a possibility and it occurs a lot in women who have c-sections for some reason. It can also make it more difficult to conceive. I don't expect to have the results of the ultrasound right away, I am thinking maybe I should have them by the end of the week. I will let everyone know the results when I find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone