He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, February 06, 2005

All is Good For The Most Part

On Saturday I went to wash cloths at my moms, but since Cassie was sick, we exhausted her entire supply of onesies and jamas and I figured since I had to wash her cloths I could wash our cloths since it was just one day sooner anyway. Cassie is feeling like herself again. She is eating good, playing, and hollering really loud. Unfortunatley I got the flu yesterday, I threw up once and then was fine all day, and now today Darren is sick. Hopefully Darren will be fine tomorrow. Well, Cassidy is ready for a nap and Darren's parents are going to be here at 2:30 to visit so I need to clean my house and I HAVE to wash the dishses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone