He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Cassidy Is Feeling Better

Around midnight Cassidy finally stopped throwing up and I felt comfortable enough to lay her down in her crib since she was sleeping really well. Cassidy was up at 3:30 so I gave her a cup of water and she drank the whole think within a minute and then settled down and went back to sleep. I know that the medical advice it to starting giving water by the teaspoon when they stop throwing up, but she was going on 5 hours not being sick so I figured we were safe. Cassidy slept until 11 am this morning and I just gave her a bowl of dry cereal, I don't want to risk the milk souring in her stomach and making her sick again. I am just going to give her juice, water, toast, and crackers until supper time, if by supper time she hasn't thrown up I will give her milk and something nice to eat. Right now she is active. She is talking, playing with toys, and walking around. She's not as active as she normally is, but hey, it's a great start from where we were last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone