He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, February 05, 2005

This One's For Karissa

Cassidy has never been sick before, this was our first introduction to a baby being ill. I wasn't scared because I knew it would stop, I just didn't know when. I was very heart sick though because I knew that there wasn't anything that I could possibly do that would make her feel any better other than just be with her when she did get sick. I did make a phone call to the DL hospital ER because my mom was working and she said that if Cassidy was still throwing up in the morning, there is a suppository that is given to make them stop and in my mind, there was no way I was giving her one of those.

2 Comments:

  • At February 5, 2005 at 1:27 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    Oh god, a suppository? That would suck if had to have given her that. I'm glad she's feeling better. I felt bad for her too. I hope she never ever gets sick again!! :)

     
  • At February 5, 2005 at 2:32 PM, Blogger April said…

    I'm glad to hear she is feeling better! Being sick sucks, but I can't imagine what it is like for a small child who has never been sick. I can't imagine what that poor little girl felt, not knowing what was going on. But at least it was just the 24 hour flu and not something more serious!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone