He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Congrats To My Second Cousin

I have a second cousin, most of you know her. She isn't all that popular and her first child was born with defects at birth but for some reason no hospital can find the medical cause of why she's the way she is. When she told the family that she was pregnant again, everyone was afraid that this baby would be born the same way, well he wasn't. Little Michael Schmidt was born on 1/29/05 at Towner County Medical Center in Cando and he weighted 7 lbs and 3 oz and from the pic there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with him at all! Congratulations go out to Tiffany and her husband.

2 Comments:

  • At February 4, 2005 at 1:05 AM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    Wow you guys are related! That took me back a couple steps. Good luck to them and their newest addition.

     
  • At February 4, 2005 at 10:31 AM, Blogger Janelle said…

    We are distantly related. She is actually my mother's cousin. Tiffany's mom, Gayle, is my mother's aunt. In my Grandma's family, Gayle was the youngest (by far) out of all the children. I think there may be a good 8 to 9 years difference between her and my grandma.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone