He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Making Easter Plans

My sister has invited us to Minneapolis for Easter. Mike will be in VA so he won't be around for the holiday but my mom, dad, Cassidy, Darren, and I are all welcome. Darren doesn't want to go, and this I totally understand, because his back is so bad that it kills him to go to his doctor appoinments in Minot and if that drive bothers him, how will he ever handle a 7 hour car ride. I would like us to have more holidays together as a family now since we have Cassidy and I think it will be just awesome to take Cassidy to Under Water World in the Mall of America so she can see all the fish, sharks, eels, and rays and to see her expressions as she experiences them for the first time. My sister even told me about this museum that teaches kids at there own age levels that I would like to check out. Darren told me to go with my parents and take Cassidy but it's not going to really feel like a family holiday without him and I'm not 100% sure I want to go without him no matter how bad I would like to go so I am still deciding about the trip.

1 Comments:

  • At February 2, 2005 at 11:20 PM, Blogger Josie, group organizer said…

    Poor Darren! God, I wish they'd find a cure for his back. I don't know how he does what he does every day. I'd want to sit home and cry and be miserable that I couldn't do anything because of it. If you do decide to go I'd still plan a day or 2 beforehand to really have a family thing with Darren too because it's not that he doesn't want to go, it's that he can't.And while he's gone maybe he can do something fun like hang with his buddies so it's a little vacation for both of you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone