He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, December 21, 2009

A SURPRISE GIFT

Cassidy came home from school today with a really large Christmas present. When I asked her if everyone got a present when leaving the school, she told me no, and that only a few people got them. This made me curious so I opened up the card taped to the present. The card was signed by the Leeds Lutheran Church Circle. This made me even more curious since we are Catholics and do not attend the Leeds Lutheran Church. I let Cassidy open the gift and inside the box was a little blond doll, a new pair of blue jeans, a long sleeved pink shirt, and this really cute fuzzy zip up sweater to go over the shirt. I am very thankful that someone in the Leeds Lutheran Church thought of her this Christmas. Blessings do happen at unexpected moments. I send out a BIG thank you to who ever bought the items for Cassidy. It's appreciated greatly.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone