He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

EXCITED ABOUT THE WEEKEND

This weekend I get to go see Elton John and Billy Joel at the Fargodome. I have been dying to see them in concert since the first time they performed together in ND back in 1997...or was it '96?...I can't remember.

The plan was for Cole to pick me up on Saturday after I dropped the girls off with my mom. He talked to me earlier today and asked if there was anyway he could pick me up in the afternoon on Friday because he had some tickets for Friday night. When I asked him what the tickets were for, he said he got tickets to see Ron White at a comedy club in Fargo. I AM GOING TO SEE RON WHITE!!! I am so excited! I loved Ron White on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, and now I get to see him live.

I felt a tiny bit horrible for asking my mom to watch the girls on Friday. Friday is my father's birthday. She spoke with my dad and I guess they didn't have plans to do anything, and it was okay with my dad to have the girls a day earlier. When I am in Fargo, I am going to have to find him a really good birthday gift. I will probably find my mom something too for watching the girls.

Cole and I are going to have so much fun this weekend. Friday night it's Ron White, and the next night it's Elton and Billy. Then on Sunday it's brunch at Granite City restaurant. I have never been there before, but I have been told it's the best.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone