He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I HAVE A CLEAN DRIVEWAY

My father just left my house. He had come over to blow out our driveway and yard since it is so nice today. The warm south wind is really melting the snow that we received over the weekend. I think this is the first time that I can remember that we have had a Chinook. My dad said that we are getting a lot of Montana-type weather lately. I have never experienced Montana weather before and I am really enjoying this, with the exception of Saturday evening of course. There are times that I think we live way to close to my parents and then there are MANY times that I am thankful that they do live were they do. We are far enough to have space from each other, but then close enough that when something happens or when we need help, we can be there for each other.

I have decided that today is definitely a snowman day. It is 40 degrees here and snow is super sticky. I better dig out my snowman kit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone