He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, December 29, 2006

MORE STUFF

I was happy to hear, well read actually, that Kevin and April were able to hold Aiden today. I am glad that Aiden's pneumonia is clearing up. If you have not seen pictures of him yet, mozy over to www.aprilsthoughts.blogspot.com and check him out. He sure is a cutie.

I cracked open a packet from WSC for my Laboratory Procedure class. Inside the packet was a note from the instructor saying I needed to purchase an out of print book for the class. I searched the web for a bit and found a cheap gently used copy on amazon.com for $1.o4, with tax it's $4.51 Also, I found out that I DO need a proxy for this class. I was told by my advisor that this class did not need one. I am bummed about that. If I would have known that, I would have scheduled my classes a bit differently. I gave it some thought and I have decided to stick with the class instead of drop it. Hopefully I can find someone close to be my proxy so I do not have to drive to Devils Lake this winter.

I have received my first job offer already via snail mail. Minndak Data LLC out of Richardton ND sent me a letter saying that if I get my certificate and have cable or DSL all I need to do is go to a website, take a dictation test, and if I pass the test I get a position with their company. I think that is pretty cool, but it will be 4 more classes until I have my certificate. I have thought about called the phone number printed on the letter. Maybe when I am done I will give their test a try. It will get my foot in the door anyway.

Mom is still debating whether to go to Manvel this Saturday or not. We would all like to go, but we will have to bring my grandmother and it is hard working taking her places now days. She doesn't get around like she used to either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone