He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

BOOKS

I got my first affirming notice today that college classes are going to start back up soon. My WSC books arrived at noon. I think WSC sent me every Stedman’s word reference book imaginable. I have to return two books. They sent two Orthopedics & Rehab reference books so I will have to return one along with a human anatomy reference book they sent. The anatomy reference book I got last semester for my Human Structure & Function class. Since I can’t pick up my books directly from the bookstore, I am sure I will return some books each semester. The books didn’t cost quite as much as last semester. This time around it is only costing me $855 instead of $898. With the deduction of the two books I am returning, book cost is only $710. Thank goodness for financial aid.

I still have not received an email or anything in the mail from my sister about whatever it is that she sending. However, the girls did get a couple of items in the mail from the National Wildlife Federation. It was a wild baby animal video and two pairs of binoculars. Inside the package was a card that said “Thank you for your purchase.” I didn’t buy anything from them so I just may need to call the 1-800 number and find out what is going on. I hope it is not a case of identity theft. Trust me, nobody would want my identity right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone