He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

THE NATIONAL WILDLIFE MYSTERY IS SOLVED

When I stopped at my mother's place before I went to the post office to mail my books back, I told her about the strange packages from the National Wildlife. Mom said that was what we were supposed to receive from Lynnette. My mom and sister got together and got the girls their own subscriptions to the Nation Wildlife book series. Jessie will be receiving things on wild baby animals and Cassie will be getting "Your big backyard." I think that's really cool and the girls should enjoy them.

My mom also told me that my aunt and uncle in Manvel are planning to have little Micheal's first birthday this Saturday and she is thinking about going and wanted to know if the girls and I wanted to go with. I told her we would since it is Darren's Saturday to work. Maybe if we have time, we could stop and see Kevin and April for a bit too.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone