He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A LITTLE UPDATING

I got really lucky. I have never been so glad that I post so many pictures of the girls as I do. I remembered that I posted a lot of good hospital pictures on my blog when Jessie was born, all the girls special events, and fun things I posted as well so that family could see them. I can go through the archives on my blog and retrieve all the pictures I have posted. I won't get all of my pictures back, but at least I will have the best pictures. That is better than nothing. As soon as I can, I am going to get the pictures printed off and then finish up the undone pages in both of the girls scrapbooks.

Cassie has been her wild little self. I cannot wait for summer when I can let her outside to play all day and wear off all this energy she is storing up during the winter. Jessie had two teeth come in over the Christmas holiday and two more are about ready to come through. She will have six or more teeth for her birthday. I was worried that she was only going to have the two forever.

My books for this coming semester of classes should be coming soon. Before they Christmas holiday I forgot to verify the address that I wanted them shipped to so I emailed them right away when I got home. I should get them today, if not, they should arrive by the end of this week.

I called April last night to see how things were going. She was getting ready to pump and go visit Aiden so I didn't get to talk to her all that long. I am so happy to hear that he is doing better and I hope it isn't too long before he can join mom and dad at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone