He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, December 14, 2006

BORING DAY

Today Cenex came over and filled our propane tank. Thanks to good old Social Services, we only have to pay 5% of the bill and they cover the other 95%. To fill the tank, which is about 300 gallons, I only had to pay $25.

In the afternoon, the girls and I went to my mother's. We wrapped Christmas presents and had a good time with the girls. I was also going to help her with some more cookies that have to make it to a bank in Devils Lake by Monday, but my poor mom was too tired to start them. She worked a 14 hour day yesterday.

I got my final grade back in my Human Anatomy & Physiology class. I got an 85%, which is a B. I passed the class. I am pretty sure that I made it through my Fundementals of Medical Transcription class as well, however, the final grade has not been posted yet. Anything can happen, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I also noticed that I did not receive one of the Pell grants for this semester. I contacted WSC and I got an email saying that it was their fault and I should have received it. Not only did I not get this semesters Pell grant, they did not give me the grant money for the fall either. So they are mailing out the $750 that I should have recieved back in September. I should get it in the mail sometime this week. I am glad that I am getting it too, because I am taking 4 classes instead of the original 2 classes come spring and I am going to need that extra money to help cover the cost of the class and the books. WOO-HOO for prayer, it does work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone